SinScape
We are coming back online. Please visit our news forum to stay updated!
SinScape
We are coming back online. Please visit our news forum to stay updated!
SinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Scape is coming back everyone! Better and Newer. Stay tuned on our News Forum.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Jesus loves you! We may be coming back! Better and improved! stay tuned!

Work and Activity.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tirtstine
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
tirtstine

In Game Name : Tirtstine
Sin Points : 4979

Work and Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Work and Activity.   Work and Activity. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:04 am

Hey guys, tirtstine here! Ill be on as much as i can, but im working now (sorta.) Sorta because im just helping my dad and im not sure how long it will last, or anything. So i may be less active. But ill be sure to play a little atleast when i get back home. But Noelle (Mommy2be ingame and tirtstines wife in forums) can still be active, im not sure how long she will play while shes at home so i cant say she will be very active or what, but im 95% positive she will be more active than me. Atleast untill i can get home to play haha. But i will play some everyday that i work! too keep my administrator position. Thank you all. Be safe in everything you do. And listen to Jesus Christ as he will lead you in everything if you listen to him. (He helped me and my wife start dating.)
Story of how me and noelle got together -Read if interested dont feel obligated too unless want too =)

It all started back in the beginning of my sophmore year. Maybe even at the end of my freshman year in highschool, i started dating noelles little sister. And she left me after 2 weeks or so to go to my little brother. This started a huge conflict between me, my brother, my parents, and noelles family.

Noelles little sister went home and told her mom and noelle a bunch of lies about me to make me look like the bad guy. As in --I hit her, I was mean to her, i never told her i loved her, i never held her hand and other things. (I didn't learn about this untill me and noelle started dating and a few months after that.)

After we broke up i went crazy, for the fact that she used me to get to my brother and my brother didn't care about how i felt. I probably got into 10 fights. With 9 of them with my brother. I was so crazy that on the bus one day, we came to a stop. It was me and my brothers stop, i was getting up, walking to the front of the bus, and my brother, was still sitting doing his things with noelles little sister. I grabbed his hair, pulled him up and said come on and he refused to listen to me. I suddenly punched him multiple times, in positions including the face, and torso. The next day his eye was.... well lets just say i had never seen a black eye that was worse than his. But in the process of me doing that, i supposedly hit noelles little sister, on accident ofcourse. I was known for my bad temper at home.

Noelle and her mom started saying they were going to press charges.
Noelle would cuss me and threaten to kill me as i would do the same to her and her mom and little sister.

A few weeks later, i heard something telling me i didnt need enemies. I needed to make peace and become that families friend and hopefully convert noelle into a christian. I followed my gut and noelles mom accepted my apology. And invited me in along with my brother. (Noelle was an athiest at this time.) And soon converted into a christian. And to be honest i probably had the thought in my head that after she converted id dump her if i wanted too... To hope that she would stay christian.
And that wouldn't effect her. But i couldn't i loved her and i knew it.

My brother was still dating noelles little sister at the time and the only reason they set me and noelle up was so i would leave them alone. Well, it worked. Me and noelle started dating a few days after the first time we had actually ever met. That has been a little over a year ago, the day me and noelle started dating was Febuary 25th, 2010. At about 10:00 PM. (Wierd i remember it was the night of that day.) Noelles mom was abusive to her. Mentally and physically. And soon after we started dating i asked her why she took it. She said because its her mom.

Well i didn't plan on her moving in untill she turned 18. But one day she hit her in the face in front of me. she claims it was an accident. But me and noelle didn't believe her. On the way back from town, noelle told her mom she was leaving her. We had a rough day after that, her pawpaw threatned me and her. Saying that if she was moving out the only place she was going was jail. But me and noelle made it to my place. My car was still at her moms house. My parents went to get it, and left me and noelle at my house. This was approximatly august of 2010. We lived together for about 4 months untill we got married. This was November 22nd, of 2010, 5 days before my birthday. Natalie Sue Byland was concieved approximatly around september 1st. So the marriage was more because of Natalie. But we were both happy to get married as we knew we loved each other more than anything.

September 16th we both got our GED's And both plan to go back to college for degrees in the medical fields. I (john) am going for EMT. And noelle is going to be an RN.

I said more than i should had, so the story went on and on where it shouldn't had HAHA. And pretty much God helped me find Noelle, if i had never apologized to her mom, id probably never met noelle. I had prayed for a while for him to help me find her, and he did.

This is my story of how me and noelle got together and a bit more
Razz

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely yours,
Tirtstine. (John)
Back to top Go down
Tirtstines wife
Head Admin
Head Admin
Tirtstines wife

In Game Name : mommy2be
Sin Points : 4901

Work and Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and Activity.   Work and Activity. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:31 am

awe baby i love you
your to good for me
thank you=]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1246893000&
Tirtstines wife
Head Admin
Head Admin
Tirtstines wife

Work and Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and Activity.   Work and Activity. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:34 am

oh and i will be playing alot, i havent been on past two days much bc one, baby shower
then today i have worked myass off cleaning!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Anthony

In Game Name : Anthony
Sin Points : 5070

Work and Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and Activity.   Work and Activity. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:19 am

john thats cute Smile xD i like it .. you followed your heart listened to god and now you reep the rewards of being happy for the rest of your life Smile for inactivity dont worry about it I understand you have to support Noelle and the baby so dont try to get on every chance you get spend time with noelle take her out and spend time with the baby Smile

ps. this is my chacne to get way ahead for forums posts Smile

Razz
Back to top Go down
https://sinscape.forumotion.net
tirtstine
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
tirtstine

In Game Name : Tirtstine
Sin Points : 4979

Work and Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and Activity.   Work and Activity. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:55 am

Alright anthony, thanks for understanding. And HAHA at that. Razz
Back to top Go down
jd
jd

In Game Name : jd
Sin Points : 4898

Work and Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and Activity.   Work and Activity. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:13 pm

wow made me cry :')
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Anthony

In Game Name : Anthony
Sin Points : 5070

Work and Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and Activity.   Work and Activity. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:58 pm

JD getting a bit soft on us buddy Smile its alright it was moving thats for sure
Back to top Go down
https://sinscape.forumotion.net
Tirtstines wife
Head Admin
Head Admin
Tirtstines wife

Work and Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and Activity.   Work and Activity. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:18 pm

cheers score
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work and Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and Activity.   Work and Activity. Empty

Back to top Go down

Work and Activity.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SinScape :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: